Monday, January 19, 2009

Video: The Ryes (UK)

I figured it was time for another video. The Ryes are a band from the UK who I found out about recently. I personally think they are amazing and would love to own any music from them. They have a great sound, and the singer's voice is amazing.

To hear more from them, go to their myspace!

For now, here is the acoustic version of their song "How Come Loretta."




Now that you've watched the video or simply listened to the song itself, what do you think? I'd love to hear your thoughts, whether you've heard them before or this is your first time!! Good. Bad. Leave your thoughts and I'll write you back.

4 comments:

Lenore said...

Well, Emmy jumped away, not a good sign...but I liked it, except for the sound quality.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Lenore: Aw, poor Emmy! Yeah, it's not the best video. You can hear most of the actual version on their myspace though!

-Lauren

Melissa said...

How fun! I liked it a lot and I got a kick out of watching the bass player make faces. LOL. I hope we hear more from them. Have you seen "Once?" Great soundtrack there.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Melissa: Thanks for listening and commenting with your thoughts. I'm really glad you liked them as well. Definitely check out their myspace and I hope we hear even more!

No, I haven't. I'll have to look into it!

-Lauren